Family therapy: for whom, for what?
Dr. Sylvie Angel: "This is a therapy that focuses on relationships and interactions between family members and is usually addressed to parents with a child with a worrying symptom (difficulty falling asleep, nightmares , Eating disorders, drugs ...) This symptom will be interpreted as revealing a suffering or a difficulty of the family as a whole and not as the problem of a single member.
SIGNIFICANCE OF FAMILY
SHE: What is meant by "family"?
Dr. Sylvie Angel: "It is a group representing at least two generations united by filiation, we do not necessarily receive the entire family, and when the family is reconstituted, in some cases we will see the mother-in-law or The father-in-law, in other cases, no, we can also work with sub-groups, alternating. "
THE RIGHT TIME FOR FAMILY THERAPY
SHE: In which cases is therapy type particularly indicated?
Dr. Sylvie Angel: "When certain changes (birth, adolescence, departure of children, death of grandparents ...) trigger a crisis, it is often in these transitional periods that symptoms can appear in one of the members of Family therapy is also a good way to bring a teenager who is going to be ill to a consultation but who does not want to attend an individual therapy. "
TOOLS FOR FAMILY THERAPY
ELLE: What are the tools of family therapy?
Dr. Sylvie Angel: "We are working on the link in order to allow parents and children to better communicate with each other and to find new answers to their problems, to identify the implicit rules, the unspoken, Family beliefs and myths, all that makes the family system rigid and preventing it from evolving.We also take into account the transgenerational aspects that can cause parents to project unresolved problems with their own parents on their children.
Civil servants with at least one dependent child receive the family supplement from their public employer under certain conditions.
Article 20 of Law 83-634 of 13 July 1983 on the rights and obligations of public officials states that civil servants are entitled, after service, to remuneration including:
- salary, residence allowance
- family supplement and compulsory family benefits.
- premiums, indemnities and NBI established by a law or regulation.
The main legislative and regulatory provisions that determine the family supplement for treatment in the public service are:
- Decree 85-1148 of 24 October 1985 - Articles 10 and 11 as amended relating to the remuneration of civil and military personnel of the State, the staff of local authorities and the staff of public hospitalization establishes the conditions for payment of the supplement Family treatment of civil servants
- Circular of 9 August 1999 of the Ministry of the Civil Service concerning the calculation and payment of the family treatment.
The decisions of the case-law
- Decision No. 310403 of the Council of State of 24 November 2010 indicating that a public official may transfer the benefit of the family supplement to his ex-wife, of which he is divorced, and who is not a public official. However, the amount collected by the beneficiary under the SFT is subject to social security contributions (CSG, CRDS, RAFP, ...).
- Judgment No. 367653 of the Council of State of 16 December 2013 stipulating that when a civil servant, divorced or separated in law or in fact from his or her spouse, benefits for his child, jointly with the other parent, Of an alternate right of residence which is implemented in an effective and equivalent manner, that parent shall be regarded as assuming the actual and permanent burden of the child.
- Council of State Judgment No. 371405 of 30 July 2014 Whereas, in order to be entitled to receive the family supplement, a civil servant must bear the actual and permanent burden of the children
- Decision No. 13BX01704 of the Administrative Court of Appeal of Bordeaux of 13 January 2015 indicating that the family supplement for the maintenance of children constitutes part of the statutory remuneration of an official of the Even if the official has not been appointed to a permanent post and has been established in a grade